7.04.2009

Fish Lake + Family + The Boy = Wonderful Vacation

The Lake was a blast. The family was amazing. The boy was undoubtedly handsome as ever. Put it all together and what do you get?! A very successful and wonderful vacation! And since I haven't blogged in almost a month... we'll do catch up via pictures!


Fish Lake was beautifully green and wonderfully rainy!


7-Mile picture taking...


Father's Day was while we were on vacation and my Dad loved everything we got him. Shout out to my incredibly amazing Dad and all he does for me and the fam! He's the plumber, mechanic, electrical personnel, and the all around "do-it-all" guy! I love him like every little girl loves her Daddy and he'll always hold that special place in my heart-I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl!


The girls who went on the trip (Including the dog and excluding the picture-taker. A.K.A. Me).



The handsome guy who just so happened to come along for the ride. :)




Out on the deck of Fish Lake Lodge. The view was breathtaking!


Enjoying the marina life with the handsome boy...


Hiking Calf Creek Falls-Sisters!

And this bad boy is what we just bought so we can play up at the cabin! Isn't he a beaut? Pretty much brand new and we had a blast this weekend playing on it!

Welp, there's the updates! Enjoy!

1 comment:

FamiLee said...

You have a sreamin' good life! Glad you are enjoying it!