7.25.2009

24th Extravaganza

Is it just me or does this helmet shout, "Look at me! I have a giant blueberry for a head?!" Because looking at this picture makes me laugh, I really do look like my head exploded into a big sphere of blueberry-ness!
As always... Tyler had to pull off the whole helmet gig with no problems. He could have a brown paper bag on his head and still be attractive. Life is so unfair sometimes...

The first rattler I've ever seen out in the wild. The 4-wheeler and this guy had a close call.


The amazing view at my Uncle's property up in Monte Cristo


The 24th was wonderful! My ever amazing uncle invited us all up to his cabin this year for some good old fashioned fun in the great outdoors. Tyler, of course, came along as usual and we had a wonderful weekend bonding with the cousins and playing on all of the machines my uncle has. 4-Wheelers, Rhino's, .22 rifles, and a projector the size of a phone filled family fun time this year. Love the family. Love the boy. Love the outdoors.

Love life.

1 comment:

ktln said...

Sounds like fun! Yay for 4-wheeling!

Oh, and I just have to say that this is a groundbreaking post. And I think you know what I'm talking about. Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha! Love ya! :)