8.10.2009

George



I'm so grateful to have THE best friends in the entire world! This post is a shout out to my dear friend Janae this time around. We got tickets to the George Strait concert and went with the fam and had a blast! I love good ol' George and his incredible voice. For those of you who have no idea who I'm talking about... look him up. Now. Trust me, it's worth it. Anyone who has a good head on their shoulders can appreciate a man in a nice pair of wranglers. He's the Harrison Ford/George Clooney of country music. He only gets better with age!

Gooooooood times!

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Oh I wish I would have known he was in town, I would have forced Steve to go with me, he would have just loved that! :) I too love George, and he will always be one of the best looking cowboys no matter how old he gets. :)