8.21.2009

Rockclimbing




I love climbing. I love the adrenaline rush and the feeling of success when you get to the top. It's moments of success, no matter how big or how small, that get me excited for life. The moments where your muscles are shaking from exertion, your sweat glands are secreting salty amounts of liquid, and that last yard seems impossible to climb but you gather every little bit of energy left in your body and grab ahold of the edge of the cliff and pull yourself over it. It's in moments like that that puts me in awe of the human body and what it is capable of. Moments like that make life great. The climb is hard, but the view at the top is entirely worth it.
So today, keep climbing. The view is waiting. Don't give up.

1 comment:

ktln said...

Sorry, but I just need to quickly comment on your rippling leg muscles. Wow, girl, work it.