9.07.2009

Playing Catch Up Again...

I haven't blogged in awhile... life got crazy again. School started. The boy moved back to Provo. Labor Day Weekend came. And homework piled up. Ah the life of a college student.

First things first-School is going to be insane this semester. I started my Elementary Ed. Program and I'll be in a classroom teaching PE in less than 3 weeks. Which freaks me out. I'm actually going to be teaching in 3 weeks? WHOA. I just need to take a chill pill and realize that I'm going to be just fine. Right?...

The boy did come back to Provo and life got even better again. Whoo hoo! Yes. I was excited. Don't judge. ;)

Labor Day is here and we went 4-Wheeling at the cabin and got to see some very good friends of my family's. It was absolutely wonderful to just relax after the first week of school. If only we could have a 3-day weekend EVERY week! I guess I can't be to picky though. I'll appreciate what I've got for now.

Homework has been insane already. Don't you hate it when every teacher thinks that their class is the most important and piles on the homework? I've written 3 small papers already and I've got a truckload of reading to do. We'll see if I have enough brain power to get through it. Shout out to all of you who finished college and survived it! This little girl can't wait to see if she does or not.

We've been trying to do some sweet awesome mini trips before Misty leaves for her mission and did a girls day and hiked Timp Cave a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty sweet! Had some great bonding time with the girls and got some good ol' exercise in. What more could you ask for? Oh! And if you haven't ever hiked Timp. Cave I'll throw in my two cents and say-GO! It's a pretty neat experience and I've loved it everytime we've gone.

(Gotta love cousins...)

(Gotta love that I'm taller...)

(Gotta love the adopted sisters...)

(The group of girls-minus the mother)

(In the cave!)

Happy Labor Day!

No comments: