9.24.2009

Crazy?

I may or may not be overdoing it for one of my classes this semester. The final project is months away in December and I'm already in the beginning stages of it. Does this surprise anyone else besides me? I'm the biggest procrastinator out there and yet I'm starting a project 3 months in advance.

You wonder what the project is? A pop-up book. Which I have chosen to do by choice, not by force. I could do the average college student type children's book where you slap it together the night before, stick it in a 3-ring binder, and still get a do-able grade on it; but I'm sick of the norm. I'm sick of average. I want excitement. Something new. Something no one's done before. So here I go... sticking my neck out there, I'll tell you how it goes.

3 comments:

Tacie Hoffman said...

WHAT??? Is this MY cousin? No, I don't believe it! Wow... I'm so proud of you... :)

Elaine Shandra said...

That is an awesome project! Good for you for starting early. Perhaps you'll start a new trend... I'd love to see it when you are finished!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow that doesen't sound like you. :)

Hey when it is done I want to see it, you could even read it to my kids...unless you are too scared of big ole mean Steve. :)