12.24.2009

12.23.09

Mark it as the happiest day of my life so far. Why, you ask? Because I am ENGAGED. A feat that I thought I would not accomplish for a few more years into my life. But Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways and decides to make our lives more exciting all of the time with his surprises. So... surprise! I'm getting married to the most wonderful man that I have ever met. People always say that there is more than one person out there in the world that you could marry and be happy with. I somewhat agree with them; however, I believe that there is that one person that you find at the right time and in the right place all due to the fact that Heavenly Father puts them there for you. T is going to be mine for eternity and I couldn't be more happy. The wedding = February 12th, 2010. Yep, that's less than 2 months away! Fortunately, we've already found an apartment and have starting buying things for our future home. It's really official and really happening! Ahh!

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you AND for your mom!

Julia Harding said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're all so excited for you. T is a lucky man and I hope you remind him of that daily! We love you!

ktln said...

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!! That's all. :)

Leash said...

okay, so basically you're adorable and i am so freaking happy and excited for you!!!

congrats girl! and merry christmas :)

Elaine Shandra said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you! Where's the picture of the ring???

Steven & Adrienne said...

OK, so now I need the story of how it happened. Isn't finding that perfect person at the perfect time awesome!!!