12.04.2009

A Glimpse Into the Life of a College Student

Some days I feel a lot like Calvin...

Calvin: "You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood."
Hobbes: "What mood is that?"
Calvin: "Last-minute panic."

I'm a big procrastinator. And when I say big, I mean BIG. You want to know how big is BIG?

Allow me to introduce you to my life for the next week.

3 tests to take
3 presentations to give
4 lesson plans to write
1 pop-up book to complete
1 play review to write
1 drama notebook to finish compiling
1 group project to finish
1 Messiah production to go to

This is my life as a college student. Insanity is prevalent and sleep is nonexistent. It's a great way to live, if you haven't had the chance to experience college life, then consider yourself deprived. Welcome to my life.

Welcome Insanity.

No comments: