9.02.2008

Gobbledygook

Research Paper. We've all heard those dreaded two words in a college English class, or any class for that matter. My topic-How Sesame Street can affect young, preschool age children. Through the grueling process and putting in long hours of researching for a 15 page paper, I came upon the incredible word that Big Bird once shouted out when he was frustrated, "Gobbledygook." Please take note of the fact that it was 2 o'clock the morning before the paper was to be turned in. I, of course, looked up its meaning and found that it meant "nonsense." Coincidence? I think not. I found this to be God's humor finally finding a place in my life. Here I was, early in the morning, writing a paper that was full of exactly that-Nonsense. I went on to finish the rest of my paper, but couldn't help to chuckle at my own personal joke about the so called "nonsense" I was writing about. So thus begins the blog all about the nonsense in my life... Gobbledygook!

No comments: