9.03.2008

Goodbye Fantasy...Here Comes Reality

Isn't it interesting how just two days of college classes can change your life in minutes? I go from a fun-loving girl working in a mail room to a full-time sophmore who no longer has time to have a random social life. My fantasy summer of noncommital relationships and fun has ended. I'm once again stuck in reality where I will be carving my future with a pen and textbook in hand. Sounds like such a beautiful life, doesn't it? My future is in the Lord's hands. While I try to carve my life with a pen, He will be shaping and molding me in ways unbeknownst to me. Who knows where I'll be in a year? A month? A week? What an adventure. What a thrill. So here I go, into the unexpected and crazy world called Earth. Watch out, giant blueberry (Rocketman), here I come.

1 comment:

ktln said...

I love it!! This makes me so happy that you started this. I will read it and comment on it frequently, you can count on that! :)

Loveya!

P.S. I need to talk to you soon sometime, give me a call!