2.16.2009

First Five

Let's be honest, I NEVER do these things. But the fact that I am now getting something out of Skate has made me breakdown and do this. So... here goes!

The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. That's right, Me. Myself. And I. However there are some limitations...

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have not clue what it is going to be, a photo, something I have craftily put together, or sewn. I may bake something and mail it you. All I know is, it will be AWESOME!
5. *DISCLAIMER* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind! Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog (because i am so awesome, my AWESOMENESS must be spread around the bloggosphere).

Remember to post your mailing address if you know I don't have it (which will be most of you unless you're in the ward). :)

Ready. Set. Post!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want something!

12544 N. Barbadense Dr.
Marana, AZ 85653

Tacie Hoffman said...

Me! Me! Me! You know you want to give me something!

{lauren} said...

pick me. please.

Kendra said...

HA! After 5 weeks of not even checking my blogs, and 3 hours of catching up today just might pay off!
3792 N Old Salty Way
Eagle Mt. UT 84005

I am curious as to what you will do...

Misty Madsen said...

Oh, I want something that marvelous and magnificent Jamie will make!!!

My address is:
In the Very Cold Basement
Provo, UT :)

Rachel Doyle said...

LOL -- everyone is doing this -- I personally am too lazy to do this -- but ya know I am curious what everybody does.

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Jamie, please? Also, do you have a special order for me?