4.28.2009

It Was Fun While It Lasted

Still dressed in cozy sweats and the good ol' baggie boyfriend hoodie, I arrived to work at the usual early hour of 7 o' clock. Sorting the daily occurance of letters, flats, and packages has gotten to be a ritual I can do half in my sleep (Which is good, because that is definitely what I was today). After accomplishing a days work at BYU Mail, instead of going home at the designated time, I had the wonderful opportunity to begin spring semester at BYU after less than just a week of the winter semester finishing. Going directly from work to my 1:00 Doctrine and Covenants class, then the 4:00 ESL Foundations class, and THEN ending with the 7:00 ESL Acquisitions class completed my day at the late hour of 9:30 pm. Yep. Count the hours. That would be a grand total of 14 1/2 hours spent on BYU campus today. That is how my Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next 5 weeks will be.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

4 comments:

FamiLee said...

You have a great life. You are developing amazing talents of sorting...to prepare you for great days ahead.

Sure love ya!

Stephanie said...

There could be worse places to spend 14+ hours! You sound super busy!!

Tacie Hoffman said...

At least it's not every day... aren't you glad??? :)

Brandon & Rachel Doyle said...

That sucks - that's all there is to it.