4.10.2009

April Updates


Catherine made me this bag and brought it by last week. Amazing, isn't she? Wanna see more of Catherine's craftiness? Go
here!


On my day of birth last week I recieved these
To go over my new set of these
(I'm itching to start marking them up and filling in the margins already!)


My sisters surprised me with John Wayne Memorabilia like one of these

My hope chest now contains one of these bad boys

And my bank account now has a handful of these


All in all, a great birthday and an AMAZING weekend full of the LDS General Conference. I feel so uplifted and ready to keep going strong! After hearing L. Tom Perry's talk on missionary work I have a revitalized feeling to go out and do some missionary work! Here's my regular shout out to all of the missionaries around the world and to those of you getting ready to serve missions. I truly admire and respect you to no end.

As an afterthought... I figured i should probably come up with some type of organized system for marking up the new scriptures (instead of the regular blue and red pencil system with cross references and thoughts in the margins).

What do you do when you mark your scriptures and write in them?

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Don't you love having your birthday during Conference weekend? With both TJ and Elayna I was in the Hospital for Conference, and loved every minute of being able to listen in peace!

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Happy Birthday! (a little late)

FamiLee said...

I don't really have a system, I just mark them up!