2.02.2010

Limbo

T works almost every weekday and I loathe it. I detest sitting on the couch without some to sit on my feet to keep them warm. I hate not having someone to talk to when I need a break from my studies. I highly dislike the fact that I did dishes after dinner and didn't have someone come behind me and put their arms around me and tell me that they loved me. So sue me. I'm in love and I hate being by myself without the love of my life. Being engaged stinks. Whoever said it was awesome needs to get their head checked. Limbo between singledom and marriage stinks.

I love life though! I'm getting married in 6 weeks and 3 days. :)

2 comments:

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Jamie, I am so sad. I will be playing with Josie in Pennsylvania the day you are getting married. Remembethat I love you.

Rosie said...

congratulations, Jamie. =)