2.25.2010

Love at First Sight

So no... I'm not talking about Tyler again. Although it pretty much was love at first sight with him too. But today I'm talking about these bad boys!...

Do you see these books?! I mean really look at them! Are they not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?! They have all of the classics bound like this! How could anyone see them and not just love them? Because I saw them at first glance and fell in love with them. So go here to see them. Buy them.


Just so you know... I'm getting married in 22 days. My birthday is in April. It's even on Easter. That's 3 celebrations in the next month or so. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of these for every celebration? Wouldn't a couple of these look so wonderful in an Easter basket on Easter morning on my birthday?

I sure think so. You should too.

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

LOL! I DEFINITELY love them too!! And, will keep them in mind... :)

ktln said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I saw these a little while back and instantly fell in love with them as well. Oh...they're just too charming to pass up. This edition will definitely be in my collection someday. :)