2.09.2010

Blessings of Love

After listening to Jon and Karen Bytheway's book on Tape- What We Wish We Had Known Before We Were Married...
Me: So how do you put the toilet paper roll on?
T: Over the top so it falls down the front. How do you do it?
Me: Behind so it comes through the bottom. Why do you do it that way?
T (with a mischievous look in his eye): Because then you can HIT it!

This conversation has nothing to do with the post of the day. It was just hilarious. I'm so glad I'm marrying a man who turns into an adorable little boy at times. Seriously, who puts the toilet paper roll on the dispenser just so they can hit it if they get the urge? I'll admit, I just HAVE to put the toilet paper on like this from now on. It makes me smile.

It's Love week. I used to be indifferent to love week and Valentines Day. But ever since last year where I had the best Valentines Day ever, my idea of everything referring to love has changed. I love, Love! Especially when it comes to loving T. I've never had a more easy time loving someone. My bishop doesn't believe in soulmates, but you know what he has said? That you make whoever you marry become your soulmate. Guess what? T is very much on his way of becoming mine. He's the most remarkable man I've ever met. And you know what he's up to these days? He's working on becoming my dream man. I'm sorry to tell him, but no matter what he does, he will always be my dream man. In every aspect and in every way.

Wanna hear the best love story ever? (*Caution-I do have a bit of bias towards this one*) Click here to hear about one of the best days of my life. You'll get to read about the man that made me fall in love with him from the very beginning. The one that I'm marrying in 37 days, 15 hours, and 31 minutes.

Lucky Lucky Lucky me!

No comments: