12.29.2008

Allow Me to Introduce You to My Life These Days...


I've decided that the stipulations and questions they put on applications these days are ridiculous. The 'put your birthdate here' and 'put your last name here' or 'sign here, here, AND here, are completely annoying. Do these people not know that they just asked me my name at the beginning of the stupid thing in the first place? For the love. Seriously, shouldn't these things be short, simple, and to the point? They're going to be reading hundreds of them and they want me to repeat myself? Seriously people. Get a life and do something better than make up irritating questions that you don't care what the answer is anyways. There. I'm done ranting and raving now. All I have to say is if I don't get into my program after all of this, there could be a little girl who may get a little annoyed.

2 comments:

{lauren} said...

i totally feel ya. it makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

what program are you trying to get in to?

Misty Madsen said...

Instead of application, put in job interview and my life would match yours!! Luv ya sis!