12.27.2008

Overdue Christmas Tag

Heidie tagged me... so here goes... (I know, Christmas is over, but what the heck?)

1. Wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Definitely Wrap!
2. Colored light or white lights on the tree/house? For the tree, depends on the decorations. Colored on the house!
3. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope... but I think we should start. ;)
4. When do you put up decorations? Day after Thanksgiving.
5. What is your favorite Holiday dish? The whole pan of chocolately fudge
6. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Sleeping upstairs in the attic on Christmas Eve with my sisters.
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? Not quite sure on that one...
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Our Christmas Pajama's from my Mom
9. How do you decorate the tree? We rotate the theme every year. This year's was the western theme.
10. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it; until my nose gets too cold or it gets too heavy to shovel.
11. Can you ice skate? Yep! I'd like to try it going backwards one of these days...
12. Do you remember a favorite gift? I'm a big fan of the blankets my Mom made us this year.
13. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Remembering Christ, I'm afraid I didn't do too well this year.
14. What is your favorite holiday dessert? FUDGE!
15. Favorite holiday tradition? Going to Grandma's for Christmas Breakfast
16. What tops your tree? A random christmas light
17. Do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
18. What is you favorite Christmas song? Too hard to pick. The one I DON'T like is the 12 days of Christmas or Feliz Navidad.
19. Candy Cane. Yum or yuck? Yum!
20. What do you want for Christmas? Well seeing that Christmas is over, for NEXT year... I like the small thoughtful gifts the most. The ones that mean something between me and the person giving it. I'm a sucker for picture frames and pictures...

Alrighty then, since I had to do this, I'll make my sisters do it too. I'm tagging Misty and Mel.

No comments: