12.03.2008

To Those Who Wear The Black Name Tag...

Here's a shout out to all the missionaries in the field. I think Wednesdays are pretty much my favorite day of the week. It's the day for missionary P-days now and that's when all the Mom's forward all of their missionary sons letters to all of their missionary sons friends (one of those friends being me). AND sometimes I get an email or two from the ones who are allowed to email friends. Seriously, Wednesdays rock because of the LDS missionaries serving in the field and telling me about their experiences. How could you not just love Wednesdays?! I also received two awesome letters in the mail yesterday from some missionaries who are very close friends. How grateful I am for all of their service and sacrifice! It's a testimony building experience to see your grade school pals growing up into 19 year-old missionary men who grow so much on their missions. So thanks to those of you who ever have, will, or are serving missions. You are truly my heroes.

2 comments:

FamiLee said...

Great post! I have not really thought of Wednesdays as missionary appreciation day! Good idea.
Sure do love ya!

Kendra said...

thanks for the reminder Jamie, it's not something I think about often, and probably won't until Greg is out, so, thanks!