11.30.2008

Week of Thanks

So here's the update on this week of thanks...

1) Thursday was Thanksgiving (as if you didn't all know that...)! But it went well this year. I had to miss out on all the baking this time due to work, but the food was still great! My cousins and I thoroughly enjoyed our annual basketball game (which my grandma even got in a couple of shots, just like she does every year and shows us all up). It was an EXCELLENT holiday!

2) My dear friend Chris gave his "farewell" talk today. He did great. He cried. I cried. I'm sure the entire ward pretty much cried. He'll do great. We spent the night over at his house tonight chatting it up with all of the gang. I sure will miss him. But watch out Taiwan! The greatest missionary ever is coming your way!

3) I slept in every day and it was wonderful. Wanna know what I DIDN'T do? Homework. Yup. It'll be a crazy week of studying and catching up now, but ya know what? It was worth it! :)

4) Had a pretty rockin' date over the weekend. That's about all I'm going to say on that one.

5) We decorated the Christmas tree tonight. We always decorate it the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We all decided on the western theme this year. My Mom made mini bandanna's and wooden stars to go all over it. She's the best Mom ever. It looks pretty awesome.

6) Oh! And how could I forget? I went to one of my best friends house to celebrate her big 2-0 birthday! We had a blast, here are some pictures from the glorious party at her house (sorry, there aren't many).
Stephanie and the Birthday Girl!
One of my very best besties... Kate
We are just so happy to be friends :)

1 comment:

FamiLee said...

Good Job on doing homework...you will probably be able to have the mind power for finals now! right?