11.18.2008

Happy Thoughts Anyone?

You know those times when you have bubbling hot cocoa and you're supposed to wait to drink it or it'll burn your tongue right off?
I did that today.
I was in a real big hurry.
My tongue is officially a big, fleshy, raw chunk of muscle waiting to be healed. You should hear me talk. It's even better in person.
*Note to self, next time you drink hot cocoa, make sure you have enough time to let it cool.*

And since we're on the topic of my sad sad life... That cursed time of my life is back... the awful, "chills-down-your-spine-never-wanna-hear-again" word---Statistics. That word, combined with, "Exam 3: 40% of your grade," makes me want to drop dead right now (which is sitting on my comfy cozy bed-not a bad place to die if you ask me). It's going to be an extremely long week. Someone please tell me why we can't just bump Thanksgiving up a week? All in favor... say, "I!"

Don't think I'm a big complainer though. A wise friend once told me that for every bad thing that happens in your day, a good thing happens to counteract it. So I guess I need 2 good things to counteract the 2 aforementioned crappy things. Here goes...

1) A very dashing young man (who happens to be going into animation) drew me as a cartoon today. That's right. Me. A cartoon. Who'da thunk my face would make it as a silly little cartoon? The cartoon beats the real deal anyday. I'll steal it from him and post it so you can see it.

2) I got a haircut today. I've fallen in love with short hair this year. I'm one of those girls who loves her ball caps, and short hair+ball caps= the perfect combo.
Those are my two "happy thoughts" of the day.
Hope you had a superb day.
Sweet Dreams.

No comments: