11.03.2008

A New Artist

Bob Marley. That's probably all I have to say and I would be satisfied with this post. But I guess you all want an explanation. Bob Marley is one of my new favorite artists. I know... Big surprise. Country girl getting into Jamaican Reggae. I never thought it would happen. But alas, it has and I'm suprisingly satisfied that it's happened. The song that really made me love him-"Buffalo Soldier." I love the Jamaican twist it has and the rhythm. That's my schpeal for today on music. I'm not a big music fan unless it's my country and the few pop songs I've grown to appreciate. So if you're reading this, jump for joy, click your heels, and eat a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter right out of the jar for me. Bob Marley. If you don't know who that is, go look him up. You'll love him!

1 comment:

ktln said...

Haha, you make me laugh! I don't know much about Bob Marley I must confess, but I do love his song "Three Little Birds". You should check that one out - it reminds me of three little jaekaenae birds :)