10.30.2008

The War is On

Think of the worst thing that has ever happened to you. Now multiply that by 10 and that is what happened to me today. Yup. You've got it. I went into the "stash" that my sister and I keep up in our rooms and guess what? ALL of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were gone! Gone I tell you! There I was, craving the peanut butter chocolatey yumminess and there were none to eat. So you know what I went downstairs to have instead? A carrot. You heard me right, a carrot! Sometimes you just don't feel like healthy food, today was one of those days. Combine that with the fact that I'm getting over the flu and it just makes everything worse. Thank you Mr. (or Miss.) Peanut Butter Cup caper for eating all of the Reese's. Watch your back. Next time, you won't be so lucky.

1 comment:

{lauren} said...

that definetly sucks! reeses are my favorite, i'll help you get whoever did it if you'll share some with me.