10.22.2008

A Glimpse in the Life of a College Student

This is what I've been doing all day and once I get done writing this lil' message, I will start it up once again. Any guesses to what "this" is? If you guessed Statistics 221 studying, then you're right! Ding Ding Ding! Who knows what the mean of a sampling distribution is? How 'bout the meaning of extrapolation? Or there's always my favorite, explain the Central Limit Theorom in detail and be able to use its definition in a fusion question. Those are only a small handful of questions I need to know for my test tomorrow. I'll stop there so your head doesn't have to hurt like mine now does. Insanity is prevalent and sleep is nonexistent. It's a great way to live, if you haven't had the chance to experience college life, then consider yourself deprived. Welcome to my life.

Welcome Insanity

5 comments:

{lauren} said...

jamie? tis it really you?

what the heck?

i hate school, lets quit. together.

love/lauren

Jay said...

Yup! 'tis me! You're flippin' blog won't let me post a comment on it. but it's really me! You inspired me to get a blog...

ok, i'll drop all of my classes tomorrow. Road trip. lets go.

Skate said...

Jame- You are too adorable!! Where are we going on our road trip?

FamiLee said...

You have a blog?!

Thad and Julie said...

Central limit theorem, oh that one's easy Jamie. You'll make it just keep smiling!