11.23.2008

Janae's Day of Birth!

Happy Birthday Janae!

For those of you who don't know who Janae is, let me explain her to you. She's the classiest-most elegant-all time smartest-incredibly happy-musically talented-best laugh-always blinks in pictures-loves dressing up-kind of girl you'll ever meet! She also happens to be one of my very best friends who is always there for me and sacrifices a lot for all of her friends. She's the most thoughtful, kind, and the most considerate person I've ever known. Always thinking of others and rarely herself. She's my hero!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

WOW!!! What a great friend you have Jamie! Also, what a great friend she has in you!

ktln said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Way to go James. And Janae, if you're reading this, I say ditto to all Jamie wrote and I love ya! :)