11.15.2008

Heaven in a Breadstick

Where is November going?! In the words of a good friend of mine, "the days are going so durn slow, yet the weeks are flying so fast!" She took the words right out of my mouth. I can't believe November is halfway over already! Which means Christmas is right around the corner... a good friend of mine leaves on his mission in less than a month... and finals are way WAY too close! Whew! I haven't treated 2008 so great this year, I guess I should make up for it and make this year go out with a big BANG! How I'm going to do that... I'm not quite sure yet. :)

On a better note...Have you ever had a stuffed breadstick from Magleby's fresh? One word-Yum! And their chocolate cake is SO good! Rich chocolately yumminess that sticks to the roof of your mouth. Yum! I feel so full, but it was entirely worth it! I won't take credit for the great idea to go to Magleby's today though... I guess I'll finally give Daniel some credit for finally picking a good place to eat out. :) Go to Magleby's. Right now. You know you want to.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

FamiLee said...

Sounds so yummy! November has zoomed by for me too.