1.07.2009

Back To School Blues

Today it hit me that Christmas Vacation is over. School has been in session for three days and here it comes, hitting me like a ton of bricks again. Bring it on! This girl is ready to conquer another semester.

While we're on the topic of school, I got fingerprinted yesterday for my elementary education application. Does this baby (me of course) look like she could grow up to be a criminal? ;)

Yeah, I didn't think so either. They should've just marked me off and let me off the hook. But instead I got to wait in line for 30 minutes and stand there while my little pinky rebelled and refused to get a "good print" (or so said the fingerprinting lady). I blame the machine. I'm almost done with my application, 4 skills tests to go and a few papers all about me and then I'm through!

Enjoy your week.

Oh! And it was a wonderful day at the mailbox again. A couple of missionary letters. One posted from the MTC, another from the D.R. Gotta love mail time!

3 comments:

{lauren} said...

that baby looks like it could grow up to do very very evil things... :)

Kendra said...

I disagree with Lauren, babies are innocent until they grow up. Then they can think for themselves. I'm sure Hitler didn't look like he wanted to take over the world when he was 4 months old either! HA!

Thad and Julie said...

I agree with Kendra. Although, I am pretty sure Jamie is incapable of ever being a Hitler.

Now, don't go and disappoint Jamie. ;p