1.14.2009

Life Updates: Edition 2

Well, for starters, my application is DONE! Finished! Finito! It's a wonderful feeling. After 4 ridiculous techonology skills assessments, papers all about me, fingerprinting, and paper after paper of "sign here, here, here, here and here..." you get the picture. Now all I have to do is wait. We'll see how that goes.

I have found a new talent that I'm quite proud of-hula hooping! Yep. You read it right. Hula-hooping. I'm the queen of hula-hooping in my elementary skills class (it's one of those classes that's pretty much a joke, but you have to take as a pre-req. for my major. Stink.). Maybe I'll quit school and go on the road to show off my mad skills to the world and wiggle my little hips across the U.S and shake 'em right through Europe! What do you think?

And if you all know me, I love to run. I think it's one of my passions in life. I wish I would have taken it more seriously in high school, I really would have loved to try my hand at hurdles or distance running. One of my life goals is to run a marathon. I would absolutely LOVE that. There's just something about being able to lace up your running shoes and pound some ideas into the blacktop on the road with intense music in your ears as you run up a hill or through a big ol' puddle. What a stress relief and endorphin builder! That's my schpeal on running (mainly because I'm taking a jogging class this semester which is incredible. Having a world renowned track star coaching you through your jogging is quite the experience!)

Good luck to you all this week!

*sidenote* Leapfrog=dangerous. ;)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember doing that application! I loved the Elementary Ed classes at BYU. I can see you being extremely successful at hula-hooping, but I wouldn't quit the day job! :-) I love keeping in touch through your blog! It's awesome!

我就是另一个你 said...

you really have a life!

Miss Siglin said...

Have you heard back on your application yet? Have you taken any of the PRAXIS tests as part of the process? Good luck, You'll make an awesome teacher!!