1.20.2009

New Adventure

Dancing. What a cursed word. I've never been a big fan of it, but I have to admit something... I actually liked it last night. Who woulda thunk? Jamie Madsen might just be turning into one of those "things" that likes that seven letter word. I guess you just have to find the right company to enjoy it with. Samba, country-line, a titch bit of ballroom, and we even tried our hand at irish dancing! Crazy fun, if you haven't been dancing in a while, go do it! Dance in the kitchen while you sing, buddy up with the vacuum, or just grab a partner and do-si-do! Let yourself go, it's fun!

...As for Obama's inagural speech this morning-HA! We'll see if he actually lives up to everyone's expectations.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

You know he won't, they always talk a big talk, just to get everyone listening. Then they do whatever they are told "behind the scenes". By the way, I love dancing too, with the right partner!