3.18.2009

Wed. March 18th. 2009. Mark It On The Calendar As...

... the Day that Jamie may not live through.

My life this past week...
6 tests taken
3 papers written
1 history book approved
1 rock final finished
2 basketball practices practiced
6 mailrooms sorted
1 missionary birthday letter sent
1 5k run and 20 miles of running accomplished
1 talk written/given
2 old friends caught up with
1 suitcase packed
1 brain burnt out
and yet still to go...
1 american lit. paper that may end up being the one cursed thing that leads to my downfall.

The depressing paper is due at 7:30 tomorrow morning before I leave for Oregon. How many pages I have done, you ask? Zilch, nada, nothin'. I consider this a problem.

My creativity is shot and nothing is flowing as I sit here at the computer waiting for something intelligent to enter my head so I can bust it out onto some 8 x 12 paper and run it up to my teacher's office bright and early tomorrow.

Who needs American Lit. anyways? Let me just enjoy reading for exactly that-reading. Who cares about analyzing Robert Frost and what he really means in his poems?

Thanks to the Robertson's who have let me take over their night lives for a couple of evenings and helped me brainstorm for this wonderful essay (now all I have to do is put it onto paper and sound good) and a shoutout to the Lloyds who I was lucky enough to see last night!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe how much you accomplished this week! Way to go! Good luck getting everything else done!!

FamiLee said...

You are my hero! I wanna be you.