3.08.2009

Good News of the Month!

I. Am. Going. To... OREGON!

For those of you who don't know, BYU has some insane reason for not having Spring Break. So... I'm making my own (Yes, this does mean I miss 3 days of school, but hey, I'm actually getting things done early for once and not procrastinating). I am going to have a wonderful 5 day vacation with two of my very best friends: a.k.a-Misty and Codi. Thanks to Codi we all have an excuse to go to Oregon for her work training thingamabob. The beach, hiking, and getting lost in the airport-I will see you all in a blissful 2 weeks!

Remember how I only have 2 weeks before we leave though? The only doubts I'm having?---Rock Final, 2 Papers, 4 midterms, and a 350 page book to read.

3 comments:

FamiLee said...

Sounds like you will have a good time! Something to look forward to at least.

Have fun!

ktln said...

Oh Jamie all of that work is going to be sooooo worth it. I love Oregon. It's just so great. Have the time of your LIFE and I expect to hear all about it! :)

Stephanie said...

Have fun and good luck getting everything else done!!!