1.20.2010

Apartment Signing

I know T already blogged about it, but I just can't help putting in my two cents also. It's official... T and I are the proud renters of the most perfect place to start a home! We got incredibly lucky to find a semi-large apartment (for the two of us at least) for an amazing deal! *sidenote- Props to my mom for finding the place for us. She's awesome. * Wanna know the best part about yesterday? It was seeing our names together for the first time on an official document. T and I couldn't stop smiling after we left that future home of ours. I get giddy just thinking about moving in. And yes. I used the word giddy. And I'm proud of it!

I'm really getting married. In less than 2 months.

1 comment:

Julia Harding said...

And the best part about your new apartment is your wonderful, amazing, fun, and cool neighbor!