1.25.2010

B is for Box

I have to do a digital storybook for my tech class. I've chosen to do an ABC book about a box. Why a box you ask? Because T and I have these GIANT boxes in the apartment from when we moved T in this past weekend. There's gotta be a genius story idea that will use all of those boxes... maybe one about different professions and I'll get T to stuff himself into one of those giant boxes and pretend he's an astronaut? Or a racecar driver... maybe a chef... or even a robot?! Or maybe I'll do an ABC book about 26 different things you can do with a cardboard box. Can't be that hard to make up an ABC book, can it?

I just have to come up with it.

P.S. Moving was quite fun. Once we're officially moved in I'll post picts. of our new home. Less than 2 months and we'll both be moved in and married!

March 19th, 2010... here we come!

No comments: