1.04.2010

Patience Is A Virtue

5 Weeks. 4 Days. I wish it were half that. Maybe even a fourth of that.

I hate waiting. I am not a patient person. Heavenly Father knows that. I guess waiting 5 weeks and 4 days to be sealed for time and all eternity isn't even a blink of the eye in the eternal scheme of things. Good thing both T and I have work and 16-17 credit hours at BYU to keep ourselves busy. Not to mention the invitations to be sent out, showers to go to, reception to get ironed out, pictures to be taken, recommends to get, and all of that other mumbo jumbo. Yes. We are crazy to get married in the middle of the semester. Our lives are more exciting than yours though. You want to be us.

Admit it.

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Well if it makes you feel better Steve and I got married in the middle of the semester and we survived! Can't believe it is coming up so fast (I know you think it is a long time). By the way I hope Friday works for ice cream!