11.16.2009

Beginning of a New Talent?

I. Am. Making. A. Bowl.

You heard me! I'm making a bowl. Out of wood. And no, I don't know what kind of wood it is. T is making something out of wood too. A pen. Then a pencil. Then maybe another pen. The bestest cousin ever is helping T out with one of his projects for his History of Creativity class. We're also going to make homemade paper so he can get an A on his project. I thought it was a genius idea. Yeah, I know, my family is awesome. I'll give you permission to think so too. AND as a plus... I got to smell like sawdust and wood chips. Which due to the nature of wood shavings and whatnot, it all ended up in my hair, my clothes, and every other crevice you may or may not possibly think of.

On a side note, I took the PRAXIS on Saturday and think I rocked it. We'll see when my scores come in about a month or so. Shout out to Elaine who helped me out!

1 comment:

Elaine Shandra said...

You're awesome Jamie! I'm glad you did well on the PRAXIS too! February 2nd, I get to start taking pottery classes again, YEAH!! I LOVE clay! I can hardly wait to see your bowl. That class sounds amazing!