11.23.2009

Creative Dance

Creative Dance is quite possibly, wait no, it IS the most ridiculous and pointless class I have ever taken in the history of all pointless classes!

I will never. EVER. Teach children subject matter through creative dance. Give me a break. Who actually has time to teach like that anyways?

Wanna know what's sad? I think I'm going to get the same grade in my Dance class that I am in my Math class. Honestly? That should pretty much explain how lame this class is.

Thought I would just vent for a little bit.

3 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

No writing your paper by spelling out each word with your whole body than? How sad... (j/k) what a funny requirement! Good luck!

Thad and Julie said...

I agree...COMPLETELY!! And I was once a dancer. LAAAAAME. Sorry you gotta do that.

Leash said...

your first sentence seriously expresses the feelings that are rooted deeply inside my liitle heart.

NEVER.