11.29.2009

Blessings

So T's Dad is amazing. Period. In fact, T's entire family is all around amazing. His parents and grandparents especially. Seriously, if you need 2 great examples (besides my parents of course) of how to live a Christ centered life and how to raise a family of 5 kids, T's parents are the ones to look to. T's Dad is this incredible man with a story for everything and advice coming out of his ears. I can honestly say that I have never been more happy to get hurt playing football than I was this Thanksgiving. Sitting on the sidelines with a stalwart and loving man that has gone through so much already has really made me look at life a little more differently lately. I learned quite a bit about this amazing man that has raised the amazing man that I am dating. All I can say is, Wow. I am so blessed to even be involved in their lives much less have the opportunity to get to know them. The Lord has always strengthened me by the examples that others have led and T's family is no exception. I love that T shares his grandparents with me, I love getting to know more stories and about their lives! Sorry if this post is scatterbrained, it's just what happens when I get an overload of blessings. So that's not necessarily a bad thing, right?

All you need to know? I am one very blessed little girl.

No comments: