11.12.2009

Dreams and Reality

You know that place in between dreams and reality? Those few seconds of getting your bearings straight when you wake up in the morning or from a midafternoon nap? The place where everything is perfect because you feel so good because you're not asleep, but you're not awake. Does that make any sense to anyone else except my head? Anyways... that's where I want to be right now. Instead, I'm stuck in reality where I'm up to my ears in lesson plans, projects, and math problems that I'm convinced are practical jokes because there is no way to get the answer that is in the back of the book. One more class that goes til 8 tonight and then I'm going to welcome that place in between dreams and reality. You heard me right, I'm taking a nap at 8 o' clock at night. I think I'll cuddle with T while he studies his Biology. And the game plan for when I wake up? A mug of hot cocoa... then study study study for the lame-o PRAXIS test. I'll be glad when that is over!

Until then... watch out reality, Jamie is here is kick. your. trash.

P.s. I have the best boyfriend ever. Hands down. T, I love you. ;)

No comments: